Friday, November 2, 2012

New Cover, New Title and Forest Bathing :)

* I'd like to present the cover for book 3 in The Fairy Circle Series: FAIRY CHANGELING (formerly FAIRY ROUNDABOUT). The title change came about during Hurricane Sandy when Cyndi Stanton and I decided *roundabout* just brings cars to mind and that's not very romantic now, is it. *In other news, my friend (let's call him Sean) told me about something very cool yesterday: Forest Bathing. Forest bathing, or Shinrinyoku, a Japanese term, is the practice of going out into the forest and soaking up the essence of nature to reduce stress. Super cool. :D Here, read this: http://www.hphpcentral.com/article/forest-bathing Now, I'm off to tie up loose ends in CHANGELING. Thank you, Cyndi!! :D Thank you, Sean :o) Have a wonderful weekend. :D

7 comments:

  1. Iknow, I know - I keep myself in stitches :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jennifer. Hopefully this spring. A Halloween release was just not possible this year. Thank you for asking. I'll post an update. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I was expecting it then. Ill b waiting! Cant wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! That certainly helps me to MOVE IT. We had a beautiful blizzard this past weekend and i was able to put twenty hours in....that much more is done. I struggled with this book more than the others, but this one is my favorite by far and wide :D xoxoxo

      Delete
  4. Are you still going to do book 3

    ReplyDelete